Federal Palace Hotel Lagos is an opulent and luxurious 5-star hotel in Lagos located in the very heart of Victoria Island’s commercial district. Federal Palace Hotel & Casino address is 6-8, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos. The hotel is perfect for business/corporate travelers, boasts free WiFi and guests are assured excellent services and facilities. Federal Palace Hotel Lagos is owned and managed by the Sun International Group, a world renowned Tourism group.
Each room at Federal Palace Hotel Lagos is lavishly furnished and features air conditioner, flat screen TV with cable services, work table, sofa and an en-suite bathroom. Guests have the option of choosing rooms facing the city or the sea with both giving a relaxing ambiance and feel of comfort.
At Federal Palace Hotel Lagos, guests are assured that local and continental dishes, as well as Chinese cuisines, are served at the on-site restaurant while the bar stock soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. Federal Palace restaurants include the Explorers Restaurant and Pool Deck Restaurant. Buffet breakfast is also one of the awesome services on offer at Federal Palace Hotel Lagos. While enjoying a cocktail by the pool bar, guests are welcomed to take a dip in the swimming pool and also enjoy workout session at the well-equipped gym.
There is a 24-hour room service option for guests among other value added services such as laundry, city shuttle and airport transfers which come at a surcharge. The Federal Palace Hotel Lagos external ballroom at 850 sqm accommodates up to 500 guests for a big conference. There are also meeting rooms and an executive boardroom for rent at the hotel.
Federal Palace Hotel & Casino is a 5-minute drive from the Lagos Atlantic City and Muson Centre, Victoria Island.
About Federal Palace Hotel
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, The Federal Palace Hotel is a 150-room hotel. It is located in the commercial hub of Victoria Island in Lagos. Founded in 1960 as the country’s first international hotel, it was initially owned by the Victoria Beach Hotel, as a member of the A. G. Leventis trading group.
A renowned “landmark of the Lagos metropolis”, the hotel is famous for being the setting for the signing of Nigeria’s Declaration of Independence. It has been a property of Sun International since 2007.
The Federal Palace Hotel and Casino is committed to offering guests world-class service in a sophisticated environment, while at the same time dedicating time, effort and resources in the community to bring about a positive change.
After a long day or week of hard work, the Federal Palace Hotel and Casino also offers guests a place and means to unwind with an exciting casino, full gym, Pool Club and tennis courts. Among all the hotels in Lagos, Nigeria, the Federal Palace Hotel and Casino caters for the corporate traveler who values consistency in excellence.
Federal Palace Hotel Buffet
One of the best buffet in Victoria Island, Lagos, the afternoon Federal Palace Hotel buffet is superb. It’s best you go early say before 12.45PM, to have a variety of option to choose from. If you go later than that, you will have less options to choose from and still pay the same price. Enjoy the tasty meals at Federal Palace Hotel Buffet. Suitable for a date or a birthday party. Whatever the celebration is, you will never go wrong if you choose Federal Palace Hotel Buffet.
Federal Palace Hotel Swimming Pool
Being the first for Nigeria’s Victoria Island community, the Federal Palace Hotel Swimming Pool is an exclusive escape for family fun outings and relaxing days spent in the sun.
As part of the Federal Palace’s 5-star offering, the Pool Club offers guests and visitors a piece of the finer side of life, with entertainment and activities for everyone.
Things to do at Federal Palace Hotel & Casino Lagos
Are you a tourist on vacation or a business guest looking to enjoy the best of luxury lifestyle? Federal Palace Hotel Vi offers the best facilities and amenities required for your relaxation and comfort. Some of the activities you can enjoy at Federal Palace Hotel & Casino, Victoria Island include:
- One of the several entertainment events or business conferences held at the hotel.
- Check out the in house casino at Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island, Lagos. With more than 106 slot machine available for use, enjoy special casino promotions as an MVG (Most Valued Guests) card holder.
Opening hours for slot games is from Mondays to Fridays between 12 am to 3:15 am, while the time on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays is between 10 am to 3:15 am.
- Try out any of the 10 table games like ranging from American Roulette table to Black Jack and Hold’Em Poker.
Opening hours for table games at the Federal Palace Casino is from Mondays to Sundays between 7 pm to 3 am.
- Join other newbies on the Federal Palace Casino Learner’s night to get the best teaching and lessons on gaming etiquette and tips on how to indulge in gambling responsibly.
Federal Palace Hotel Lagos Pool Club
A premier pool club in Victoria island, the federal palace hotel pool club is the perfect treat for a day of relaxation or family fun outings. With enough fun activities for everyone, the Pool Club at Federal Palace Hotel is a family friendly fun choice.
Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island Pool club is free for hotel residents for the duration of their stay but cost 5,000 naira a day for adults and 2,500 naira a day for children. Facilities available at the Federal Palace Hotel Pool Club include:
- A pool deck restaurant as well as a food and beverage kiosk that offers basic meals and take away options.
- An enchanting mini water world with slides and children’s pool. Outdoor exercise circuit.
- A jogging track
- Games room
- Tennis courts.
- A play park equipped with sand slides and jungle gyms for children.
- An adventure golf course.
Conferences at Federal Palace Hotel & Casino, Victoria Island:
Federal Palace Hotel Lagos boasts of eleven conferencing rooms with exceptional facilities. The hotel is recognized as a leading venue for conferences in Lagos. Give your event the professional edge it needs with the elegant facilities available to cater to both small meetings and large conferences.
The conferencing facilities available at Federal Palace Hotel & Casino, Victoria Island include:
- Executive Boardroom which can hold about 30 people each for boardroom seminars.
- Meeting Rooms 1 to 8 which can be used for small team meetings. The external ballroom which can cater to as many as 500 people, it can be used for big conferences and can host a banquet.
- The Annex Explorers is perfect for intimate gatherings and workshops, it can hold as much as 70 guests.
Federal Palace Hotel Restaurant:
Take your pick from any of the elegantly decorated Victoria Island Restaurants at the Federal Palace Hotel Restaurants in Lagos. There are so many options to choose from:
- You can start by sampling a range of traditional Nigerian culinary delights and European cuisine from the buffet at Explorers Restaurant. In this Federal Palace Hotel Restaurant, you are bound to enjoy traditional Nigerian delicacies and European cuisine served from the buffet at Explorers Restaurant.
- You can unwind with a cocktail and business lunch or dinner at the Ancestors Spirits and Wine Bar in Federal Palace Hotel Restaurant.
- You can enjoy cozy and charismatic at Ancestors Spirits and Wine Bar, a Federal Palace Hotel Restaurant, which treats you to light entertainment. While kicking back by the pool club at the Federal Palace Hotel Pool Deck Restaurant; you can enjoy a quick meal or take-away before you head off to the swimming pool.
- Whatever food you fancy or cocktail you’re craving after a busy day, you’ll find it at these Federal Palace Hotel Restaurants in Lagos.
Federal Palace Hotel Contact Address
The Federal Palace Hotel and Casino is situated in the commercial region of Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria. One of the most perfectly and conveniently located hotels in Lagos, the 5-star Federal Palace Hotel Lagos overlooks the mighty Atlantic Ocean and each of its luxurious rooms live up to the highest international standards.
Credit: Jumia Travel